cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUPA_DEL provides fatal error when deleting an organizational unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have am facing an issue while trying to remove an organizational unit. We are replicating the organizational structure from the HR system.

We replicated the org.structure and due to the std postal code length check no BP was successfully created. I removed the check via changing the customizing and via BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE tried to fix all the BP. Unfortunately, 50 org units have not been fixed, despite of having exactly the same info in the HR system as the rest of org. units.

- Whenever I ran BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE for this org. units the system provides a warning informing that the BP already exists and the issue is not solved.

- Whenever I try to replicate again from the HR system the org. unit via PFAL (insert mode) the idoc is not posted and the idoc informs that the BP already exists and the issue is not solved.

- Whenever I try to remove the org.unit via BUPA_DEL tac the system provides a fatal error. Via debbuging, I found that the problem is that no BP role has been created for the org. unit to be removed. In fact, in table BUT100 there is no entry for this org.unit.

How should I proceed? I want to solve the problem whether removing the BP and replicating again or just directly fixing it in SRM.

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was solved by SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Sorry, but the topic is quite hot now... in case you think you know how to approach the problem please let me know.

Thanks!!

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you see in PPOMA_BBP transaction those Organizational Units ?

If yes, delete up-down and down-up assignments for those OU.

Then, delete those OU.

Regards.

Laurent.