Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to SWITCH "Automatic Control" TO "External Control" EXTERNALLY

brian_luo
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

I hav a requirement which is switching the "Automatic Control" Model to the "External Control" Model,vice versa .

BUT pls dont switch it in the "Communication Channel Monitoring" interface. i need it is switched outside by the users.

Is there a way can achieve the purpose?

i think whether hav a way like using an HTTP Requst to control communication channels externally??

thx in advance.

Brian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Somebody has to actually switch the External mode from Automatic mode and vice versa.

External Control option is possible for Communication Status (Start, stop).

Switching between External and Automatic may not be possible through external control.

Regards,

Abhishek.

brian_luo
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

THX 4 ur quick answer.

im so sad to hear the information abt it is not possible through external control.

but anyway thank you,friend.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

External Control will be switched on when there is a active Availability Plan configured for the communication channel.

Cheers!

Anish

brian_luo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anish,

Thx for ur answer.

( u mean if there is an active schedule for the "External Control" Model ,then the Model will be triggered by the schedule?

and how to do for it? )

but i wanna users can switch the "External Control" Model from the "Automatic Control" Model through External manual way, not in the "Communication Channel Monitoring" interface.

Thx.

Brian.