Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement for Customer Group

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

A group of Customers are managed in a Customer group.Is there a possibility to map Rebate Agreement for a Customer group that the 'Rebate" will be based on total sales volume of the Customers.

Regards,

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mapped with Customer Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

I am looking into using Customer Hierarchy with rebates. Do you have any information on the setup of the Customer Hierarchy that you could send me?

We would like to use the Cust. Hier for a situtation where there are many ship-to's who order the goods, however the rebate gets paid to the head office.

Thanks,

Stuart Hawker

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RK

For your requirement maintain the key combination of customer group / sales volume and maintain the rebate agreement and the rebate condition record also .Secondly maintain scales for the sales voulme so that based on the volume reaching customer group will be getting that rebate amount

Regards

Srinath

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sri

Could you tell me which 'Rebate Agreement Type' can be used for it?

The Standard System has following rebates types:

1) Group rebate

2) Material Rebate

3) Customer rebate

4) Hierarchy rebate

5) Hierarchy rebate/material

6) Sales independent rebate

Advance thanks,

Regards,

RK

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RK

For your requirement , maintain the rebate agreement with Sales Independent Rebate.Check wheather you have assigned your own access sequence with the key combination of Customer Group/Sales Volume to the Sales Independent Rebate condition type. Then your requirement can be fulfilled

Regards

Srinath

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could anyone give me a detailed step to map the scenarion such as 'Rebate discount for a group of Customers based on Total sales volume?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

RK