cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Related to consignment process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have an issue in consignment process. This is an user error. However, project is spread across in different countries we could not train the user so that they were able to follow the procedure stringently.

Once the process of fill-up order is completed, they are wrongly creating the pick-up order for all the items in the fill-up order even though some items are not relevant for pick-up. Whereas for those items Consignment issue has to be raised.

However, in pick-up order they are rejecting / reducing the quantity for which they need to create a consignment issue order. Since, consignment pick-up order has been created w.r.t fill-up order. They were not able to create the consignment issue order since all the items are fully reference to pick-up order.

As a rule, client hardcoded that no item / order could be deleted once it has been saved. Hence, we cannot delete the pick-up order and re-create for the eligible items.

MY QUESTION

Is there is any possibility to control via copy control that whenever we are rejecting the items in the pick-up (or) reducing the quantities for some item in the pick-up order, fill-up order should open-up for those items and quantities.

Please let me know if your suggestion to have a permanent fix for this. Kindly share your experience.

Thanks and Regards

Anbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guess, restricting the authorisation to create the consignment pickup will control this problem. Even if the requirement you are looking for is possible, everytime somebody has to reject the items in pickup order. Instead, controlling the authorisation looks as a better alternative.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its all about user discipline. Moreover, as you would be aware the process would be

a) Consignment Fillup:::::::::Plant to Warehouse

b) Consignment Issue::::::::Warehouse to end customer

c) Consignment Pickup::::::Warehouse to origin plant

d) Consignment Return::::::End customer to warehouse / plant

I dont know why the users are creating consignment pick up which is not at all necessary.

Coming to your question

whenever we are rejecting the items in the pick-up (or) reducing
  the quantities for some item in the pick-up order, fill-up order should 
    open-up for those items and quantities.

no this is not possible. You have to reverse all preceding documents of consignment pickup order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to th Copy Control settings between the Sales Document Type of Consignment fill-up & Consignment Pick-up at Header level.Might be complete reference indicator is checked.Remove the check box and run the fresh scenario.

Best Regards,

Ankur