Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESW: cprojects access

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to access cProjects from SAP ERP 6.0 ES Workplace...but whenever I call the URL from SE80. I get this error..Can you please fix this error..I want to practice cProjects.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://erp.esworkplace.sap.com:50080/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system HU2 : RFC destination AIO_FOR_HELP_LINKS incorrect (see long text): RFC destination AIO_FOR_HELP_LINKS does not exist.

The error occurred on the application server iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp_HU2_00 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: SWDP_CHECK_INFO_OBJECTS of program SAPLWDY_HELP_LINKS

Function: SWDP_GET_URL_FROM_HELP_LINK of program SAPLWDY_HELP_LINKS

Method: GET_HELP_LINK of program CL_DPR_UI_SERVICES============CP

Method: GET_DEFAULT_VALUES_FROM_BE of program CL_DPR_MAINFRAME_UTIL=========CP

Method: SET_STARTUP_PARAMS of program /1BCWDY/ODU5S12DXI2ZPS1DQS5O==CP

Method: IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER~SET_STARTUP_PARAMS of program /1BCWDY/ODU5S12DXI2ZPS1DQS5O==CP

Method: HANDLEDEFAULT of program /1BCWDY/ODU5S12DXI2ZPS1DQS5O==CP

Method: HANDLEDEFAULT of program /1BCWDY/ODU5S12DXI2ZPS1DQS5O==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/ODU5S12DXI2ZPS1DQS5O==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_IF_VIEW=====CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system HU2 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp_HU2_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 1 in transaction ST11 on the application server iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp_HU2_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 800 -u: P759418 -l: E -s: HU2 -i: iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp_HU2_00 -w: 1 -d: 20090912 -t: 094635 -v: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE -e: RFC destination AIO_FOR_HELP_LINKS incorrect (see long text): RFC destination AIO_FOR_HELP_LINKS does not exist.

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this url:

https://erp.esworkplace.sap.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects

port is not required while calling this url.

Regards,

Gourav

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav...but my problem remains unsolved...any other suggestions...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

following threads may help you.

I also found SAP Note Number: 1253360 but dont know if you can anything about it as you are working on ESW. Best way is to contact SAP support and they will check system for same issue.

Else try to create RFC desitnation using SM59 and for detail refer installation guide but I prefer to contact SAP support for this issue.

Regards,

gourav

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have already seen that thread Gourav, and i tried to access SM59, but authorization was not given for SM59..so couldnt do anything...It will be better to contact SAP...but the question is how?...can u tell me how to contact them regarding ESW issue, any email address..

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you can drop mail: sapnetwork@sap.com and they may guide you whom to contact.

Regards,

Gourav

Answers (0)