cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One billing document for many deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to be able to create one billing document with detailed line items of many deliveries. It will be based on the PO. Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jonathanzhang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Please use t-code VTFL to check the copy control from d/n to billing document. for example, billing type f2,

d/n type lf, item category tan, the field "Data VBRK/VBRP" is to control if one or multiple invoices generated. 007 is for creating one billing document for several deliveries. Also you can develop your own routine as required.

Regards

Jean

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried 007 and also created a 902. I am still getting a split a a low level. I tried to go into debug but have not been able to stop in the include. Do you know how to debug these?

I am trying to have one document based on payer and PO #.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

jonathanzhang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

This routine can be debugged definitely. Have you click 'activate all' in the menu? please try.

Regards

Jean

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to have one invoice for many deliveries based on the payer. Do you know how we can do this? It seems stanadrd SAP will group based on sold to but we want payer.

What is the difference between the copy requirements and the Data VBRK/VBRP? Any documentation on how to influence these?

jonathanzhang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

You have the option of using customer-specific data transport routines in the copying control of the relevant document types which initialize the corresponding fields. However, the information contained in these fields is then lost in the billing document.

This can be done with t-code VOFM.

You can copy the existing one and make change.

Below is a sample.

FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_6XX.

VBRK-BZIRK = SPACE.

VBRK-KDGRP = SPACE.

VBRK-KONDA = SPACE.

ENDFORM.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Jean

Please reward points if it is helpful for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My header does not split now. I am now getting a split on different partner data. I have tried to space all VBPA not eq to PY and it still splits. Any ideas?

jonathanzhang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I tried in my test system and did my analysis.

The transport routine can only avoid a split due to different header fields. But for different header partners, it seems SAP didn't provide an exit.

And I think it is reasonable. If for two different sold-tos there is only one invoice, then how the sold-to display in invoice?

But I am not sure about this. If I can get a solution, I will tell you.

Regards

Jean

Answers (0)