Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Suppressing the Idoc based on Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Its File to Idoc one, Here is the logic,

If Status code = X1 or AB then only create the Idoc AND also create the one one Idoc for each and every line item

If we have 2 line items from text file, we have to create 2 idocs in ECC.

We setup in the following way....

To create the Multiple Idocs for multiple Line items, i changed the IDOC segment Occurence to 0-9999 and Idocs are getting posting correctly.

The thing is if the status code is either X1 or AB then it is getting creating idocs as per the logic. If the status code is not either one means it is failing in XI MONI.

please advice me i shld not see the failed message in MONI

Regards

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

If you donot want to generate the IDOC when the Status Code is not X1 or AB, either use create function as mentioned by Raj or also craete a dummy receiver in ID and use conditions in receiver determination and route the data as per the status code.

If Status Code = X1 or AB receiver= idoc

If Status Code != X1 or AB receiver= dummy receiver

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Sarvesh Desai

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use create if function to check condition ,if condition satisfies then create IDoc segment,

based on occurace of line item you need to genarate multiple IDocs use :UseoneAsMany" function...

i hope it will work..

cheers,

raj

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your requirement not to create IDOC if Status is not X1 or AB?

Then you can make a check for these terms in the Receiver Determination and if you do not want to see the error message then select the relevant option from below the condition editor.....

Regards,

Abhishek.