cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC transparent tables Process in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I need to develop a scenario where Sender would be ECC transparent tables and receiver is Files on the Thirdparty system,

there is no RFC attached to the ECC transparent tables,

How can I get the data from ECC transparent tables into PI, Do I need to create a Proxy on these tables,

please let me know the Idea to process the ECC transparent tables,

Thanks

PR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

Some transparent tables are BKPF, VBAK, VBAP, KNA1. So if you want to get data from these tables the best thing would be to write a proxy and send the data to xi.

Since you receiver is expecting files you can write the files using file receiver communcation channel.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish

Thanks for your reply, Can you let me know how can I generate the proxy on the Transperent Table, If there is any example can you please send it,

Thanks

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

The table might be having so many fields, but you may require only few fields. Then create data and message types and outbound interface and then create proxy. Now whatever fields are requried do a select statement on the table and then store it in internal table and then push the same data into proxy.

Use this blog as refreence Here your logic would be different from his.

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also PR, please check this help for what is transparent table:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/81/415d363640933fe10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

Also transparent tables in the dictionary has a one-to-one relation with the table in database. Its structure corresponds to single database field. Table in the database has the same name as in the dictionary. Transparent table holds application data.

Regards,

---Satish