cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No infopackages after system refresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have recently completed a system refresh from our BI production system to our BI training system for the first time.

Our customer then wanted us to link our refreshed BI training system to our pre-production ECC system. After some initial issues setting up the connections between the two systems we finally got a successful test connection in RSA1 from our BI training system to our ECC pre-prod system. We had our BI functional team test, they told us that they do not see any of the infopackages and that transfer rules for loading hierarchies from our ECC pre-prod system are missing. Does anyone know how this could happen and what we can do to resolve/get the infopackages into our training system ?

We are on BI 7.0 and ECC 5.0

Solaris OS

Oracle DB

Thank you,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207826
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I would assume you deleted the sourcesystems, as adivised by the system copy note (886102). When you delete the sourcesystems, all its dependant objects are deleted too (like the infopackages, for example).

You can get them via transport, as suggested in the scenario B3, from that same note.

ImtiazKaredia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you run BDLS to covert the logical system name refering to ECC Prod to ECC Pre-prod after system copy

Or did you made a new connection with ECC Pre-prod.

Refer sapnote 0000886102

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We ran BDLS for the ESS production system to ESS pre-production.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I made a typo, should be ECC not ESS.

ImtiazKaredia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer to the note i mentioned.

You fall in Scenario B2.

Please confirm if you have followed all steps

ImtiazKaredia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think for you its scenario B3