cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Code: VF02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when I am releasing the billing document to accounting in T-code: VF02 by pressing release flag button, I am getting the error as "Error in account determination table T030K Key XXX MWS".

So what shall I do now to rectify that error message.

Thanks,

Vinay

Edited by: MK VINAY on Sep 11, 2009 8:46 PM

Edited by: MK VINAY on Sep 11, 2009 8:49 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay

First of all go to your pricing procedure and check wheather you have assigned the MWS account key to the tax condition type

Secondly , Go to SE16 and enter the T030K table and check wheather the account key is available or not and also check wheather the tax feild is available or not

You might have assigned your own key combination of access sequnce for MWST condition type. So check wheather those feilds are available or not in T030K table

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to check which price procedure is being used in my billing document?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay,

For account determination error, please follow Mohanty advice.As per the pricing procedure is concerned, goto VF02 and give the billing number and enter.Goto item details conditon tab.You click on analysis, you will be able to the pricing procedure.

Regards,

Nithin.

Edited by: Nithin N on Sep 12, 2009 7:00 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Error in account determination table T030K Key XXX MWS".

Check note 95864

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

There is one more reason. Please check whether any of your condition types are manually entered. If so, an yellow triangle will be displayed besides the condition type. You can check it by updating the pricing G. All manually entered conditions will go when you do this.

Also please check in the tax condition type whether the tax code is assigned to it.

Hope this will solve the problem.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please use the search option and you will get the required information on this topic. Anyway please refer the following process.

1. In the T. code "OB40" and for the transaction MWS, put the chart of account. Then check whether the tax code is flowing wrt G/L account.

And don't forget to update your post.

Regards,

SARTHAK