cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM EBP shopping cart - customer fields on item overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have added a couple of custom fields to the shopping cart which appear under basic data. Is there a way that these fields can be displayed in the 'Items in shopping cart' overview table control?

Jon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are looking at SRM 5.

I have extended the include INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC following the instruction in note 672960. This adds the custom fields to the basic data.

What I would like to achieve, is to display these fields on the item overview (e.g. using check status or approval inbox) without having to drill down to the shopping cart and expanding the basic data.

At this stage, I want to avoid changing SAP standard.

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

There is nothing in standard for CUF in item overview.

CUF are available in Header/item basic data, accounting and search screens, but nothing in item overview.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I added one custom field into Shopping cart basic data tab. And it is also displaying in extended search place.

When i am trying to search the shopping cart using custom field i am not getting any result. But if i gave any Time Frame then it's picking up.

What is the reason it's not picking up without any condition.

Can you please help me out.

Thanks,

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which structures have you extended?

You need to extend INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC & INCL_EEW_PD_SEARCH_ITM_CSF_SC.

You also have to modify BBP_CUF_BADI_2, method MODIFY_SCREEN, table ET_FIELDS, XINPUT = 'X' and XDISPLAY = 'X'.

Please check SAP note 672960.

Question: Do you see the custom fields on the search results?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

Did you add this new customer fields in structure

CI_BBP_ITEM_SC, after that what modification u have done in java script template to see the fields.

Regards,

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopal,

this is standard for header/item basic data and accounting screens.

Look at note <b>672960 User-defined fields 2</b> for details.

Rgds

Christophe