cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call Link in Rejection mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When a Approver rejects a Shopping Cart, i am sending an email.In that email i wnat to send a link using which the user can login and directly open the shopping cart in change mode.

How do i create that Link or how do i call a transaction ?

Runal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Runal,

How are you sending rejection mail ?

If it is using a workflow send mail step then you can add the link to the application in the text of the mail.

Please state if you have any other specific issue.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saumya,

We are not using the Send Mail step. It is an activity step which is being used to send the mail. It is using ABAP Class - CL_BBP_ACTION_NOTIFICATION_WF and Method SEND_PARAM_MESSAGE_WF for sending the mail.

Any clue ?

Thanks for your help.

Runal.

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Runal,

I guess you can add the link to the application in the text of the mailwhich you would be passing to this method.

If it is a static link then you can hard code it in the mail text.

Please state if you have any other specific issue.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Runal,

Please check the WF task (TS) of this workflow step and in the Description Tab you can include any URL link, also can mention steps to click the URL, login and execute/display document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My issue is that the Rejection email has a YRl which opens the shopping cart in display mode. We actually wnat it to be in change mode, hence we want to change the Link.

But when i check the task, i do not see any link in there. Task is TS10407929. This is an activity step which is called in backgorund which use the class

CL_BBP_ACTION_NOTIFICATION_WF, method - SEND_PARAM_MESSAGE_WF.

Any clues from where is this URl coming in the mail??? How can i change that link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is an old question but just for anyone else that has this issue the URL is generated in CL_BBP_ACTION_BASE , determine_follow_up_url

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks!

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is one standard report available in the system which generates mails for the shopping cart approval.

this report only considers workitems which are to be approved and sends them over to the relevant approvers.

This is the case when the approvers has to approve the shopping cart , it will open link where the approver can approve ths shopping cart.

you can change the same report to consider the rejected shopping carts and send over the links, but i am not sure what will open up when you click on this link

report RSWUWFMLEC is used by the system to generates the mails

Edited by: khan voyalpad usman on Sep 14, 2009 6:13 AM