cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring the Activity

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am facing an issue in NWDI where i am unable to view the complete structure of the DC (Model and types folders missing ) because of which i am unable to import and build sucessfully.The DC was fine previously but this issue suddenly came into picture.Request you to suggest me the possible ways of looking for a solution and if all else fails please suggest a method to restore the track to a previous point(is this possible) since NWDI supports versioning ........is there a posible way to restore the system to a better point?? Ca we shift the system based on the past checked in activities?

Thanks and regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Can you confirm whether this DC is broken in CBS? If not and you are facing issue in importing the DC in your studio, then the problem is with your studio, you need to delete the configuration and import it again. If it is broken in CBS, can you check the logs and post the details of the error that is there?

Gurmat

0 Kudos

Hi Gurmat,

Thanks for the reply .I have checked and the DC is not broken but the models,src folders are all missing strangely.I have tried removing the config and reimporting the same but the prob still exists.Does this have anything to do with the JDK version of my NWDS ? i am using 1.5.0.Is there a specific version configuration to be followed b/w the java installed on WAS ,Integration server and my NWDS to maintain compatibility.

Thanks and regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Your studio workspace is corrupted. Please remove the configuration from studio as well as the track folder from workspace, then try reimporting the track. Also check the error that is coming while importing the DC?

Gurmat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

you may try restoring the activity

you can revert back the changes done in an activity in the following way:

go to CBS web UI, click on compartments link'

under that search for your DC, and click on view all link.

you find all the activities under that DC. copy the integration time .

switch to DTR perspective,

righ tclick on the DC, choose Advanced sync, sync to date, give the integration time you got from CBS and click on ok.

All the changes will be reverted to that time.

Regards,

Satya.

0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Thanks for ur response but we did giv that sync to date a try but the changes are not reflecting.Should we restart the integration server ? Any other configurations to be done?

I would also like to ask if we can get the source code of the deployed DCs from NWDI , is there a physical location which stores the entire DC content so that we can use it to rebuild the component?

Thanks in advance

Santosh