cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undeploy single supp. package in SDM: how to select the correct SC??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

i have to undeploy SAP-SHRJAV Support package in SDM, but the problem is that for this purpose I need to know the names of software components which belong to this package. It is impossible to see that in JSPM, because it was applied through NWDI.

Could you tell me please where I could find this information?

May be I may need to use NWDI to undeploy this stuff?

From System info:

sap.com SAP-SHRJAV 5.0 SP6 (1000.5.0.6.0.20060914084912) SAP AG MAIN_CRM50VAL_C 20070418184230

Thanks a lot in advance for your advices.

Polina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidaydhar,

thanks for your information. Unfortunatelly it is still unclear for me how to select the correct SDA's in SDM to undeploy if i know only the name of my support package - SAP-SHRJAV.

How to undeploy them (where to click etc) if i'd know the names if SDA's is clear for me.

thanks in advance.

Regards, Polina

ajjunit84
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Open SDM tool and then go to Undeploy.

Now here ,you have to search for the component.All the are components listed here in alphabetica order.

Since its SAP's standard package ,you will most probably find it under sap.com/s....

Share the name of suspected SDAs and we can then discuss which can be removed.

Once you indentify the SDA ,click on it and press the Select Button and then undeploy .It will ask for confirmation and any warning in case of dependencies ...

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

thanks for your reply.

Here are the screenshots of what i can currerntly see in SDM and JSPM:

[|http://www.flickr.com/photos/42525037@N05/sets/72157622376555484/]

I guess that the main problem is that this package was deployed over NWDI and thus it's components are quite difficult to find in JSPM or SDM. Maybe somewhere else?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Polina

ajjunit84
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Okay Buddy got it ...in the screen shot no SDM_7.

You will find sap.com /crm/isa/auc***** and in next tab ...it will say Location "MAIN_CRM50CVAL_....*****" these are the culprits...

Undeploy these files ,looks that these are dependent ,so when you chose one of them most probably they will add other also...go ahead...doesn't matter how they are deployed..SDM is a nice tool it will show you all.

By this you will undeploy "CRM50VAL_C 20070418184230 " sca file ..all sub files as well.

Regards

Ajay

Edited by: Ajay Sandal on Sep 15, 2009 6:51 PM

Edited by: Ajay Sandal on Sep 15, 2009 6:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay!!!

But how could you find out that exactly these are the culprits? I'm curiouse to know the principle

regards,

Polina