cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing, Adding Statistical Value in the net value of the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a value in the condition type, that condition is a statistical condition.

i want to add the statistical value in the net value of the order.

if i mark the condition as non-statistical, the net value become as required, but then account determinaton error occur while posting the invoice(Accounting document)

Note: i dont want to post the vlaue to any G/L Account, thats why imade this condition type as statistical.

Pls comment

your usefull input or guidance will be helpfull + point rewarding.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For any value that is not considered as statistical in pricing procedure, you cannot prevent hitting the respective G/L Account. However, you can off set this by giving 100% discount of that value so that in accounting entries, for one debit entry, one credit entry will be created.

If this is okay, you can try out the following:-

1) Create a new condition type in V/06 with the field "Pos./Neg." as negative and Calculation Type as Percentage.

2) Assign this condition type in your pricing procedure with "From-To" step number of the condition type that you dont want to hit any G/L Account

3) In V/07, maintain the table with "Customer release status"

4) In VK11, maintain for 100% for that customer

Now try to create a sale order and proceed till billing. Update whether this meets your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laskhmipathi...thats solved the problem full points

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the Condition type as Mandatory condition, then it will be added to the NET provided if assigned the necessary requirements added.

Then in V/08 don't assing any acconting keys to this condition type.

Then in VKOA dont maintain and GL accounts for this condition type.

Then the value will not be transfered to GL accont.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. i made the condition type required but of no luck.

i need your help regarding resolving queries related to your solution.

"provided if assigned the necessary requirements added." can u plz gimme an example with what u meant by necessary requirements added in your reply?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

aany expert there?