cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print preview is different from print in scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am having issue in alignment of sap script .i have adjusted my form output based on print preview .but when i am taking the output i am having alignment issue .Not only that there are some missing column boundaries in printout.

Now i cant make alignment based on printout because i am having 12 column in output and its difficult to take printout everytime i check for alignment.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the printer name is same in preview and printout generally we are checking the preview

on our windows printer(LOCL) where as your client may cheak the printouts in some other printer in your print

preview also please change the printer what he is using for printouts.

Some times margins may cut due to the settings in the printer we must maintain some space for borders.

Coming to your allignment point the space for spaces and fonts it may vary from printer to printer so

create multiple windows to design the text in the pattern you exactly required instead

everything in one single window or atleast write them in different lines and if possible avoid any spaces are there

before your text.

Thnaks,

Phani.