cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Design suggestion needed....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am doing a BPM Sync interface. My secnario is, i am getting two files and i need to compare the two files and send it to the proxy through sync step and getting the response from proxy and send the response to the file. I have done this by using BPM. Initially it was working fine, now i am facing issue in the coorelation. If i execute a small file ex. 300 records, it is going well. When i test with 7000+ records, in the monitoring it is showing status as "message being sent". I have waited more than 2 hours, but the result is not coming out. After some time if i run a small file with 300+ records, this time both earlier file as well the new file gets processed and i am getting result for both interfaces.

I just wish to check with you, is there anyway to stop the BPM process while running?

Pls advise me..

Regards

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Since your 300recors is working fine and 7000 is having issues, if possible in dev system try to increase the records from 300 to 1000 and do a test. If 1000 works smooth then increase to 2000 and see where exactly you are having with number of records. That would be the maximum records your system can take. This is usually a hardware, tuning and sizing issues. Please invovle basis guys and let them increase the tuning parameters etc.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I am doing testing in Dev system, previously i was able to test with more than 8000+ records, it was successful. But start from last week, i am facing this issue. I suspect because of the coorelation behaviour it is getting delayed. Is there anyway to handle the coorelation behaviour in BPM?

Regards

Bala

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can either use SWWL to delete the BPM instance: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/12/07/transformation-error-and-still-stuck

Or follow this blog by Michal: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/06/27/xi-who-said-he-cannot-be-stopped-bpm-jim--sp17

Recommended to be used on Development system

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the response. I followed the steps that are given in those blogs.

When I look into SWWL, there was nothing, it was clear.

As per michal blog, i stopped the BPM and again it is giving the same result.

I suspect something is not refreshing in the coorelation container, is there any transaction to refresh the coorelation container in BPM.

Pls advise me.

Regards

Bala