cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner updation failing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We are using service desk using web dynpro ABAP screen and creating tickets . I am using CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN to create and update tickets .I have six partner functions . YI01 , YI01CL , YI01RE, YI01ST ,YI01MP, YI01HG . In that 4 partner functions are mandatory . So i am creating my ticket with 4 partner functions ( YI01 , YI01CL , YI01RE, YI01ST ) . After creating i am updating my ticket with other partner functions also . While updating in CRM_ORDER_SAVE FM system is considering 4 partner functions as old and it is taking YI01MP, YI01HG as new and inserting an entry into table CRMD_PARTNER in FM COM_PARTNER_UPDATE_DU .Updation successful . When i update partners next time system considering 4 partners only as old ( YI01 , YI01CL , YI01RE, YI01ST ) and it is considering the ( YI01MP, YI01HG ) as new and trying to insert the same record in CRMD_PARTNER table. So updation is failing . So please help me do i need to change any of my settings in my configurations . If i create ticket with 6 partner functions all updations are working fine .

Thanks in advance ,

vijay vorsu .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Call FM 'CRM_ORDER_INITIALIZE' and then update/ save the partner details.

This will solve the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Akshatha

Answers (0)