cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoterm to be derived by sales document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

is it possible to derive the incoterm by document type (for sales)? I know that it is derived from customer master normally, but for certain processes they (customer) don´t want to have the incoterms filled.

Is there any possibility in SAP Standard?

Thanks

Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK solves the problem. Thanks to all!

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you just make the Field as optional in Customer Master for Incoterms so that when ever require , the User can do an entry.

Secondly make your requirement in the User Exit of MV45AFZZ and try to mention the logic as per the Document Pricing Procedure.As you would have the same Document Pricing Procedure in many Sales Document Types.

There is so SAP Customizing as per the Combination required by you.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with any of the following sale order exits

1) User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK

2) User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but via SAP customizing it is not possible?

Br

jens

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

i dont think this is possible via customization. You have to go for the user exit "USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_VBAK" and the Logic would be VBAK-AUART EQ "OR/ZPOR....." inco1= 'fob". Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either you dont maintain the incoterm at customer master level or even if it is copied to sales order, you simply delete it or choose the one that you want from F4. But be careful, freight will be redetermined if you change it

Hope this will give some input

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sagar, but this was already clear. No automatic derivation via any indicator possible?

Cheers,

jens