cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output for Sales order Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created an output type for item level output in sales order.Please suggest me what is the program and FORM routine to be assigned to this output type.

Thanks,

Anup.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to create the PRINT PROGRAM & SMARTFORM as per your requirement.

Program can be created in the SE38 transaction code

Smartform can be created in the transaction code SMARTFORMS

This will be done be ABAPERS, just you have to give the functional specifications to the ABAPERs to fetch the data.

Hope it is clear,

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanotsh,

Thanks for the response.

Apart from creating our own print program, isn't there any standard program for item level printing in sales order as we have for whole document.

thanks,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want customized output, then you need Z program and Z smartform. Else you can directly use the exisitng output types for your sales document.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved.

0 Kudos

Hi anupam sharma,

The print Program and FORM depend of what you want you need to print, if you going to print the same data as the standard print, then look at the assign of item category output procedure (trx V/69) and use the same print progran and FORM, but I believe you don't want the same FORM (layout) as the standard so in this case you need to build a new FORM o SMARTFORM (by ABAP), the same with the print program that gets the data to print.

Thanks in advance.

Mariano.