cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No startup plug while creating appplication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while trying to create application from existing component at the last step there is no fields in the start up plug drop down. Can any one tell why is this.

Regards,

H.V.Swathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi

Go to Window and check whether Startup plug is there are not..If not there create one Go to plugs tab click on inbound.Click on New.Specify a name(Default).Set the type as startup.

And aslo check by deleting the application and create it once again.

Re-Build the DC and create the application

Thanks

Tulasi

Edited by: Tulasi Palnati on Sep 11, 2009 12:47 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

1. In the interface controller check whether you have the default startup plug. This should be an inbound plug. If it is there then in the Startup plug dropdown you will get that plug, otherwise it will not be displayed.Check whether that inbound plug type in the interface view is startup or not

2. Check whether this start up plug symbol/entry is there in window or not ,if there then it will work .

3. It seems that the default startup has been deleted from the corresponding interface view sometime earlier.

Open the concerned interface view (under Web Dynpro Components -> <Component> -> Component Interface -> Interface Views -> <Component>InterfaceView (double click or choose context menu 'Edit') where <Component> is the component which you have chosen while creation of application.

Now, create an inbound plug named 'Default' of type Startup. Save using the Global Metadata button.

Thanks

Susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But I am not able to find what is the problem. Default inbound plug is there in interface. But my component name is MasterComp, but interface view is MasterWindowInterfaceview,

And window name is masterWindow.

But still i am not able to see that Default plug in Application.

Regards,

H.V.Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi

Try to reload the project.Hope it will work...