cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add/Remove/Keep action - Update date does not work when you use KEEP action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have creaed a request with stage "NO STAGE" wherin i added a role with date 11.09.2009. The request was approved by the administartor and a user was created in SAP.

Now to change the valid from date of the existing role i created a change request and retreived the existing roles for the user. I changed the action for the role from REMOVE to KEEP and changed the date to 12.09.2009 and approved the request successfully.

The problem is that the date which i have updated in GRC is not getting updated in SAP backend.

Kindly help.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Rasika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rasika,

KEEP action do not do any provisioning. Search the role you want to extend the validity period (not from the existing role screen but from search role screen) and add it to the request. Take add action on the role and change the validity dates of the role to the one you want. Now provision the request. It will add one more entry of the role with the validity period without removing the previous role assignments to the user.

Please let me know if you still face any issues.

Regards,

Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

Thanks for your reply .. I have found out that in the Support package 5.0 the issue of KEEP has been resolved, but it still doesnt work. However now to update the date in the role i have used the delete and update method.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Rasika

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

vamshimphasis/googlemail.com

Thanks

Vamshi

Former Member