Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I need to print Terms and Conditions for the purchase order . The PO has two pages for printing My question is how to add the Terms and Conditons page for the PO even if the PO line items do not exceed the first page. Is there any way to include this logic without modifying the SAP standard Print program .

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

even if ur data doesn't trigger the new page

u can trigger a new page explicitly by

/: <b>new-page</b>

command

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to Include text after priting the PO lien items in PO script.

Include text shoudl haev the text name with terms and conditions info.

Rgds,

Mano Sri

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

When customizing purchase orders, it is a common practice to copy the original layout, and modify it according to your requirements. I would suggest in doing so. You will not be able to customize any other way.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

Terms and Condition could be a PO text. Try looking in the PO transaction ME23N. In the second screen where you find the PO details take this menu

Goto -> Header -> Text.

Thanks&Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi goto So10 create your own standard text.

and include this text wherever required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i have put the question wrong way. Following is the actual req. There are 2 pages of legal text to be attached to the PO whenever a PO is printed.

I have copied the layout and modified as required and its working fine. Now when i add 2 pages of legal text they are not getting printed.

Immaterial of No.of line items or No. of pages PO will run , these 2 pages need to be printed.

If i use new-page , it ll skip the footer window.

I am supposed to use the standard Print program only.

0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

I think without modifying the print program its going to be little difficult to control the layouts.

May be you can try this option.

I think there is one option to print the pages no's in this format.

Like page 1 of 3. These two values are stored in sap script variables. May be you can try capturing the second value. This will indicate that its the last page. And in the last page you can trigger NEW-PAGE to call your additional two pages.

Give a try and check if this works for you. I dont remember the variables its been a while i have worked on scripts.

Cheers

VJ