cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide Specifications column on result recording screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Team,

How to hide Specifications column on result recording screen, that is value range mentioned in class character which flows to result recording screen. I am using material specification & no task list (master inspection plan) is used.

Pls suggest me how to hide this column on RR screen.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhushan

Please note the configuration is not literaly a Tab . it is a small square like box exists in the scroll bar in the result recording screen. If still you are not able to get it kindly mailme. Mail id is avaialable in my Business card.

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

udhay_mareedu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried the same but once screen reopened it showing all fields, please provide the solution

Regards

Udhay

0 Kudos

hi

go to QE51n -

choose any lot -

execute -

choose inspection plan general tab -

right side extreme screen ---configuration , click tht configuration

then click adminstrator where invisible column will come do the check box tick in the specification and close it thn save it.

rgds,

Magesh.v

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q.How to hide Specifications column on result recording screen, that is value range mentioned in class character which flows to result recording screen. I am using material specification & no task list (master inspection plan) is used.

Pls suggest me how to hide this column on RR screen.

Ans : simply, select Specification cloumn like you are hiding the Row in MS -Excel in RR screen

click on CONFIGURATION TAB (Very right side of the RR screen OR above up and down arrow)

Add varient in MAINTAINANCE varient -

> create-------> save

Next time onwards specification colomn will not appear

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul,

But I am not able to see "CONFIGURATION TAB " on result recording RR screen. Pls navigate me in more detail to do this. So that I can fix this specification hide.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is yellow and white coloured legand extremely right and above the up and down arrow. pl revert if you unable to get

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

But I am unable to see "CONFIGURATION TAB" on RR result recording screen.

Pls suggest me how to navigate further to hide specification column & create variant.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

for "Configuration tab" go to result recording screen QE01 T_code

in that there in "General tab" -->In that there in table with various columns -->at very right hamd side there are 2 scroll arrows for up and down > just above that there is a blue, yellow small sqaure without name> if u place cursor on it configaration name will be displayed.

First click on specification column--> drag that column to riht end side of screen >now click on configaration box> save varient with a name save.

Specification will not be displayed on intial screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Use SHD0 t- code

Create screen varient & assign it to t code.....

Regards

Sujit