acct. assignment category

material

plant storage location

quantity

WBS element

G/L account

i am getting this error:

"

G/L account 400005 cannot be used (please correct)

Message no. ME045

Diagnosis

Comparison of the field selection strings from the G/L account 400005 and the account assignment category P reveals that there is an incompatible combination of field selections for the field selection group 'Network'.

The G/L account field selection is stored in table T004F; that for the account assignment is stored in table T162K.

Procedure

Please enter a correct G/L account.

"

Please provide some solution.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to take help of Your FI consultant for this:

Step1: Go to FS00

Step2: Enter 400005 in combination with the company code

Step3: Go to Create/bank/Interest Tab and Note down the Field Status Group.

Step4: Tcode OBC4, and enter the Field Status Group from Step3.

Step5: Go to Additional account assignments, check What is maintained against Network.

Step6: Also Please See SPRO>PS>Material>Control of Sales Order Related Production> Check Account Assignment Categories and Then Double Clcik on P.

Step7: Please verify the Entry in Step 5 and 6 are same. (i.e Optional)

Hope it helps...

Thanks!!!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks everyone!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You need to defined the cost element used in (OBYC>BSX >valuation class ) stastistical means of catagory 90.

Batter to make new cost element use other in OBYC but use of catagory 90.

Rgards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Step 1: In FS00 - G/L accounts are assigned with Field Status Groups in Create / Bank / Interest Tab. Please note which Field Status group that was maintained.

Step 2: Go to SPRO-->Fina. Accounting (New) ->FI Global Setting (New)> Ledger> Fields>Define Filed Status Variants.

Here you select the the status variant maintained in that above G/L account. Inside see which Account Assignemet Category is maintained as "Supress / Req. Entry / Optional". In your case it seems it would have maintained as Network but you were assigning as WBS.

Hope it helps

Regards

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Tcode OBYC for Inventory posting & BSX transaction, check whether the G/L account is correctly assigned.

Also, in FS00 t-code for that G/L, check if post automatically indicator is ticked.

Regards,

Kabir