Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform and versioning

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm working on a Z smartform in a BBPCRM 400 system. Trying to apply a mod to the smartform, I broke it and can't understand why (syntax check goes fine and activation run smoothly). Tried to debug the auto-generate FM for that smartform without success... I was then wondering if there's a versioning system for smartforms; by now I have the following situation in Development / Quality / Production:

Devel: smartform mod #2 (broken, doens't work) - not yet released.

Quality: smartform mod #1 (working, but not correct)

Production: original smartform (working, but without the mods I have to code).

Is there any "automated" way to resume the original Z smartform in development?

Since the release in development system hasn't been released yet, may I cancel the object from the "opened" Change Request to come back at least at the mod # 1 version?

In other words; is versioning available for SForms? Thanks you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we dont have Version Management for FORM's, but what u can do in this case is, u can download the Smarform from ur Quality/Production system then upload the same in Development system.

we have this option in initial screen of smartform, Utilities-->Download form

Hope it helps!!

Rgds,

Pavan

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan and thanks,

I restored in Development the present version currently active and used in Production, but the Smartform still won't work. I guess the problem was already present then. Is it sufficient to make an upload of the module and activate it, true?

I'm gonna close the change request and transport it in Quality in order to restore the smartform to the original version and re-allign all the systems.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you might have done the modifications to specifc folder or nodes in the smartforms.

So, better to just download those specific parts from the original smartform of production and then upload them in the smartforms present in the developement.

And then activate and check and then release to the testing and test the results with that of the production.

Regards,

Ram

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thx to you all

It was a problem on the development system; the modified smartform was ok .

Thanks again for your help