cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't modify ejb project

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

i'm using the sneak preview full java edition with the jdi and i try to make an ejb project.

When i build my project, when i want to modify it it's impossible ... (even if i use edit exclusive of DTR on it)

Can someone help me on that ?

Regards,

FM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was my fault ... because i chose edit on the Bean but if you dont chose the ejb-jar.xml and make an edit on it too it doesn't work ... that's all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I see that works, and it makes more sense to me, being able to do it from within the J2EE DC Explorer and considering that you create beans under ejb-jar.xml to begin with.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question has been answered, but neither me or Randy received any points... Did you find a solution yourself, Frantz?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe someone else had a similar problem a while ago. If I remember well, there's a topic in this forum that discussed this and also has the solution. So, please use the search box that's available on the topic list page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frantz,

The thread Pascal remembers is most likely my March 24, 2006 posting in this forum, "Modifying an EJB in NWDI".

I had the same problem. The solution provided in the ensuing thread was to go to the Navigator or Package Explorer view and check out <u>the entire project</u>. While this seems counterintuitive to me, it works.