cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending E-Mail from ChaRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to send an email out when a charm request is created. I have set it up very similar to the way we set it up for sending emails from service desk.

Using the appropriate status and action profile. I have Defined the start condition to be

&CRM Service Process.User Status&=E0001SDCRHEAD

But, When I create the Change Request, and look under the Transaction Data/Actions tab, I do not see the actions listed.

Why are these actions not being put into the change Request?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It works fine for us.

Your start condiion seems good. Please double check the following:

1. Did you create action definition like Z_SEND_MAIL_ACTION_CHG_MANAGER under action profile SDCR?

2. If so, make sure that Partner-Dependent is checked and Partner Function is given as SDCR0002(Change Manager) under Partner Determination for action for this action definition.

Regards

Sanjai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am glad to hear it is possible.

Yes I created the action under SDCR

The Partner-Dependent is checked and Partner Function is given as SDCR0002(Change Manager) under Partner Determination for this action.

What action merging did you use? I have tried u201CSet Highest Number of Processed Actionsu201D and u201CMax. 1 Unprocessed Action for Each Action Definitionu201D

But it is still not working.

In the message I select the Transaction Data tab, then the Actions tab, and check if the action is triggered. I do not see my action appearing here.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I seems the setup was correct. It seems my testing was a problem. I specified all the partners as the same. In this case it does not work. This problem is described in SAP Note 526060.