cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple WIs are sent instead of single WI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I'm working on Travel Management Workflow (4.6 C) .The workflow is triggered by some event . But whenever the workflow is getting triggered , a workitem is created and a mail is generated with same description .

Rest of the workflow is working fine . But I couldnt find out why this mail was being generated .

Any input ?

Thanks ,

Sonu M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you run a job for report RSWUWFML2? That´s one possibility for the described mail. Please check in transaction sm37.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ute S ,

I have checked it but the report RSWUWFML2 wasnt executed .

any more inputs ??

Thanks ,

Sonu M.

Message was edited by: Sonu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonu,

it looks like the email is a notification of received work items and can either be sent out by the workflow as a notification, by a separate step or by a batch job.

Have you checked that you are not sending it from the workflow as a separate step in addition to a notification?

In addition to RSWUWFML2, RSWUWFML or a custom program can also be the program which is scheduled as a batch job so please check this, too.

Transaction SOST is also worth a look, you can there see the intervals at which emails are sent. If say there are activities every five minutes, then it's a batch job and if randomly, then it's sent out directly by the workflow.

Hope this helps,

Mikko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you have put some text and Expression under Notification tab.

Please let us know the contents of the Mail.Are those some generic text or your text ?

Regards

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman ,

I have checked the Notification tab . It was BLANK .

The mail content are same as of the WI . Some extra information is displayed which is as follows .

"Work item in R/3 System: RD1

Please log on to the R/3 System and look in your inbox "

Also it shows that it was created by "Product management" .

Any inputs ??

Thanks ,

Sonu M