cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EP NetWeaver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm new to SAP EP NetWeaver, I'm having 4 years of experience in Java/J2EE Technologies. I am planning to change my career to SAP EP NetWeaver.

I want to know how future is for SAP EP NetWeaver? And kindly provide some URLs of SAP EP NetWeaver.

So kindly give your suggestion.

Regards,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

The SAP Enterprise Portal enables a standardized, personalized, and role-based user access to your heterogeneous IT-environment. Information from SAP and non-SAP-applications, data warehouses, and desktop documents as well as internal and external Web content and Web services are consolidated centrally on one standard platform. From a user-friendly interface, you have access to all relevant data and you are able to transform unstructured information into sound knowledge.

SAP Enterprise Portal, a component of SAP NetWeaver, gives you the following functions:

Portal infrastructure: portal technology from the market leaders, based on open standards

Knowledge Management: Knowledge management: access to unstructured information, including search and classification functions

Collaboration: tools and services for effective collaboration between people and teams

SAP NetWeaver 04 includes the product release SAP Enterprise 6.0 on SAP Web AS 6.40.

For links check my reply in this <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/thread?threadID=126602&messageID=1416943">thread</a>.

Regards,

Pooja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Dinesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

There is lot of material available on SDN too on SAP NW EP. In fact I have started a weblog series too on SDN to help starters like you. Check that out at

SDN Links - SAP EP E-Learning Catalogue

===========================================

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/developerareas/ep?rid=/webcontent/uuid/4b0c105e-0501-0010-bcb0-92478...

Regards,

Piyush

ps: Please award points if you find the information useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush

Thanks for your reply. It is very useful for me.

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your reply.

Really the URL which you have sent to me is very useful.

Regards,

Dinesh