cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate third-party-tool with service desk (SOAMANAGER)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

to activate the web service for interface between service desk and third-party-tool I have to use transaction SOAMANAGER. My problem is that I can't find any documentation about this transaction belonging to the mentioned interface.

Has anybody experience how to activate and test the web service with SOAMANAGER?

Best regards

Klaus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus Reutner

When you want to configure third party tools like HP Quality center or Remedy or IDS Scheer , SAP provide open web services to communicate in uni or bidirectional way.

In SAP Solution Manager, go to transaction code SPRO, under the IMG you can find the steps to configure the web services.

Thanks!

-Santosh Asuthkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh Asuthkar,

thank you for your answer.

I've already read the steps in trx. spro and several documentations in sdn.

There was a hint to trx. ictconf, wsconfig, lpconfig, wsadmin. If you call these transactions there

is a message that these trx. are old and trx. SOAMANAGER should be used.

Question is how to activate the webservice "ICT_SERVICE_DESK_API" in SOAMANAGER.

I've never handled with bindings and proxy classes.

Best regards

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SOAMANAGER, you can create a logical port for the the proxy class in case of Service Consumer. Here you can enter the authentication details.

In case of a Service Provider, you create an endpoint. You can start the Web Services Navigator itself from the SOAMANAGER and test the service.