cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have some asset materials for which the GR document need to be cancelled . But the inspection lot already created with status INSP RREC for some materials and REL CALC for some materials and hence not allowing to cancel the documents . Please advice how to proceed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what sujjit is suggest that also right thing...

1) Go Migo

select 102 movement for particular purchase order and go whare tab change to unrestricted then check posting date

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

INSP RREC & REL CALC status means that these lots are not6 stock relevent.

Now it is only matter of UD taken or Not,

Say you have not taken UD.Now when GR was made material has moved to Unresticted directly but lot was created.

So for cancelling such material documents,In MIGO itself while doing 122 mvt ,pick material from Unrestructed.

or

In MB02 >102 against material doc>stock type-->unretricted.

I hope this will help

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

We don't want to do 122 as we are not going to return it to Vendor. While cancelling document through MB02 using 102 system is giving the following message ' Correct quantity , quantity on asset 1000 -

only ' . Whether we need to cancel results recording ? Please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any other suggestions ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohhh

I am sorry it should be 102 & Not 122.

Whether we need to cancel results recording ?

No you need not to cancel the RR.this has nothing to do with the reversal

are you sure in MB01>Goods receipt>cancel with reference to material document>enter 102>stock type "Unretricted"

prior to this check in MMBE where the stock is.

I hope this will work

Sujit

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

what sujjit is suggest that also right thing

in my client i did this way Go Migo select 102 movement for particular purchase order and go whare tab change to unrestricted then check posting date i hope that will solve to ur problem ,or if any query revert me back