Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in 'Maintain PFCG' step when adding authorzation in ERM (AC 5.3_SP7_2

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh and Zaher,

Thanks a lot for all your help and support.

After applying the note 1279722 my error got resolved, but after that when I am going to the next step to maintain PFCG it is giving me the error as: "Unhandled error; Function template PRGN_CHECK_ROLE_EXISTScould not be retrieved from CPD".

Please do suggest.

Regards,

Gurugobinda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Check the System logs in the Configuration section

AND

Check the ST22 dump in the Back end ABAP System.

If possible, share them, it would help in identifying the issue.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru,

Follow what Zaheer and Sabita mentioned. If that doesn't resolve the issue then check if program 'PRGN_CHECK_ROLE_EXISTS' is installed in CPD or not. What is the SP level on VIRSANH and VIRSAHR RTA in CPD?

Regards,

Alpesh

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

when I wanted to change the reole i created earlier, and go to the same step, i was earlier there,

it's giving me the warning " Role requested is currently locked by user GURUP" and not allowing me to make any changes.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Guru

Edited by: gurugobinda harichandan parida on Sep 14, 2009 12:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru,

The message means that someone with user name GURUP was accessing the role in change mode. If that is your own user ID you might have had a second sessions open where you accessed the role already in change mode. Another option is that there was a little problem in your system causing a lock record to still hang around (although you had already logged after your last change). Log on again and try to change the role. If you are getting the same message check if there user that is locking the role is logged on and if not (or if it is yourself) check the lock records via SM12 (if you can't do that check with your Basis admin).

Regards

Petra

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Petra and all,

i am able to unlock this role by going through the path: configuration->Administration->Lock Management.

Here I unlocked the role and after taht i am able to go to the change mode now. But after that when I am navigating to add authorization by the path->functional area->added one row-> then slected procurement department from the drop down->clicked on the authorization data, it's showing me the below error:

Unknown error occurred while performing operation (0017A4AAD5240063000004970000289400047386760D2EF5 : Found 0 operation definitions using keys: Key name:'first-body-element-ns' key value:'urn:VirsaCCFunction5_0VI'; Key name:'SoapRequestWrapper' key value:'findFunctions'; )

where as I was able to go to the next step previously. Now I am not able to do so.

Please do suggest.

Regards,

gurugobinda

Edited by: gurugobinda harichandan parida on Sep 15, 2009 2:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Have you checked your connector it is is working? After SP7 there is password encryption method changed. So please try to resave the connector user(webuser) and password and test the connection.

Regards,

Sabita