cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF for PR generated in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a query regarding generation of PR frm SC thru IDOCS....i have developed a WF in R/3 wherein when a PR of a certain mat group is created through ME51n,this WF is triggered and a Witem goes to the FI user...

Now my prob is that this WF is workin when the PR's are created in R/3 but not for PR's whcih are generated form the SC's crated in SRM for that particular Mat grp...

Any thoughts on how to solve this???

Regards,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

You can use the document type as a criteria to trigger your WF ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I ahve used the std Event "PR created"..how do i trigger on basis of Doc type??

reagrds,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yann,

The problem got solved..I implemented my code in "BAPI_REQUSITION_CREATE" ...

Reagrds,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

Can you provide little more information on how its been achieved. Similar requirement has came in for me where I need to generate a E-mail to the Requester when a PR created with the PR number and shopping cart number. If you have any document regarding this with code(if possible), please share the same to surya_kap@rediffmail.com

Thank you,

Manyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our case,we wanted to trigger the r/3 WF for PR's generated thru SRM also(PRs directly are created thru R/3 also).

SO we just activated the external debuging for tcode BBPAPPROVAL.So once the SC was completely approved,the contro went to the std exit in R/3where we inserted the code for triggering the WF based on some conditions.

I can send you the code but right now i dont have the access to system.Will send it to you asap.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.