cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction for WD ABA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do we have a transaction to trigger a workbench for webdynpro? other than SE80. If no, whats the possible reason

i.e if classes and related stuff can be maintained via SE24, why not for WDA, why was it just an upgrade on SE80?

Edited by: Senon Thomas on Sep 11, 2009 11:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

No just SE80. All new workbench tools are developed directly into the SE80 framework. Only tools that started life before SE80 existed still have standalone versions.

I don't understand why even care if there is a standalone version? If you just don't don't like the object hierarchy part of SE80, just use the Full Screen On/Off button to hide it. You end up with what would basically be a stanalone WDA tool. However because of the various components that make up WD (Multiple Views, Custom Controllers, Component Controller, Windows, etc), you generally will find that you need the object hiearchy to easily navigate between these different objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Thomas, the intention behind the question was to serve my curiosity, and I think the answer was fair enough! Thanks

Answers (0)