Third Party Sales - Bus process and Config
Kindly explain 3rd party sales business process and its configuration settings.
I am not able to locate the full configurations using Search. If any one knows the exact link which clearly states this issue.
please see this notes
Process Flow for 3rd Party Sales
Customize the third party sales in summary:
1. Create Vendor XK01
2. Create Material u2013 Material Type as "Trading Goods". Item category group as "BANS".
3. Assign Item Category TAS to Order type that you are going to use.
4. A sale order is created and when saved a PR is generated at the background
5. With reference to SO a PO is created (ME21N). The company raises PO to the vendor.
6. Vendor delivers the goods and raises bill to company. MM receives the invoice MIRO
7. Goods receipt MIGO
8. Goods issue
9. The item cat TAS or Schedule line cat CS is not relevant for delivery which is evident from the config and, therefore, there is no delivery process attached in the whole process of Third party sales.
- 3rd party sales order Create Sales Order
Sales org, distr chnl, div
SD - 3rd party sales order View the PR that is created with a third party sales order
Goto Item Overview
Item ->Schedule Item
SD - 3rd party sales order View the PR that is created
Key in the PR number
SD - 3rd party sales order Assign the PR to the vendor and create PO
Key in the PR number
Toggle the "Assigned Purchase Requisition"
Check the box next to the material
Assign Automatically button
Click on "Assignments" button
Click on "Process assignment"
The "Process Assignment Create PO" box , enter
Drag the PR and drop in the shopping basket
SD - 3rd party sales order Receive Goods
Batch tab , click on classification
Serial Numbers tab
Date of Production
Flag Item OK
Check, just in case
SD - 3rd party sales order Create Invoice
Look for the PO , state the vendor and the Material
Check the box
Clilck on "Copy"
Purchase Order Number (bottom half of the screen)
State the baseline date
Simulate & Post
*Invoice blocked due to date variance
SD - 3rd party sales order Create a delivery order
In the order screen , go to the menu Sales Document , select "Deliver"
Go to "picking" tab
State the qty and save
SD - 3rd party sales order Create a billing document
Ensure that the delivery document is correct in the
Go to edit -> Log
please see the link...........
Edited by: yanamadala venkataswamy on Sep 11, 2009 11:09 AM
Edited by: yanamadala venkataswamy on Sep 11, 2009 1:26 PM
Edited by: yanamadala venkataswamy on Sep 11, 2009 1:27 PM