cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule line date vs actual delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any standard report or work around available to compare customers schedule line date vs actual delivery date

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

roland_gombert
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Abir,

in my opinion,it will not be easy to create such a report. Your programmer will have a very hard time ! You have to bear in mind that you have to "calculate" which schedule line(s) in the sched.agreement is/are actually "delivered" (forecast del. schedule, JIT del. schedule) "with" the delivery.

As said before you might have to extend the standard table LIPS to enable you to save information for later reporting etc.

plus the report for the analysis itself.

SAP has a solution for that missing functionality - it is part of their so called "Automotive Consulting Solution". They offer such a report which you can buy from them. Search for "Automotive Consulting Solution" in the SAP Notes database or see SAP Note 633508.

I also know that external consulting companies often offer their own reports for that missing functionality.

By the way, I am not working for SAP !

Regards.

Roland

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abir

First of all I welcome you at SDN.

As for your requirement is concered I will suggest you very simple method don consult your ABAPer and ask him to create Z Programme and looking to your requirement it is not a big deal just need to take consideration of scedule line and delivery line items.

Regards

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abir,

I think your talking about a "On time Delivery report" to track actual delivery against the quoted delivery.

There is no standard report available in SAP for this.

This is hard to track if you have maintained multiple schedule lines for a one single line item.

(Where you maintain multiple delivery dates in schedule line level to quote multiple delivery dates. If you have maintained multiple line items to quote multiple delivery dates, this would have been easy)

Because you do your delivery based on your sales order line item. Not based on your schedule lines. Therefore in your delivery line item table (LIPS) you cannot see Schedule line number. Therefore you cannot compare quoted delivery against actual delivery date.

Assuming you have maintained your multiple delivery dates in Schedule line level, this is how you have to proceed.

- Use VL10E transaction to create delivery against schedule lines.

- Create append structure in the LIPS table to accommodate to carry the schedule line item of sales order in each delivery document + Line Item combination.

- Use this user-exit u2013include MV50AFZ1. Can save the particular sales order schedule line in the LIPS, earlier created append structure field.

Then you have the schedule line number available in the LIPS table, Now you can code your report to capture quoted delivery against actual delivery date.

Hope this helps you !

Anupa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think this can be generated from a standard TCode. You may have to develop a zee report for this

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi