cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Calibrator 5.2 - Change log for Mitigation Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem where some users originally were mitigated in some mitigation control, were gone/disappeared from the mitigation control and thus created a lot of violations. I am not sure if there is any change log exists that can help check if anyone had make changes to either the mitigation controls or mitigated users. Can you help shade some lights?

Thank you!

Regards,

Eric Lin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

As far as I know there is no log track which is available in CC 5.2 for the Mitigation Control changes. We can track changes only for the Functions and Risk in the Change History and not for the Mitigation Controls.

We also faced a similar situation but unable track this who made the changes.

It is better to provide access only to 1 person responsible for the mitigation control changes so that he can be held responsibile for the changes made. Make sure that remaining roles do not posses the actions pertaining to Mitigation control changes.

Also have you checked the expiry date of Mitigation Control. By default it will be 365 days and if it gets expired then the users will be thrown conflicts.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Srihari.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Thank you very much for this helpful information.

Regarding your reminder on the Mitigation Control expiration, so far I only know how to check the validity date for a mitigated user but not Mitigation Control itself. May I ask for your advice on how to check that?

Also the issue I have also includes that the mitigated users disappeared from the list. Do you have any experience on that? Could it be anything other than deletion by other users?

Regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Sorry, you are correct the expiry date is for Mitigated users and not for the Mitigation Control.

The mitigated users can be disappeared only if they are deleted manually by other users and there should not be any other reasons for this.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Srihari.K

Answers (0)