cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in using the SXMB_IFR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am very new to XI. I am trying start the integration builder but i am getting a page with no page found. Kindly help me what are the thing i need to check and setting i need to do for this.

Thanks

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

General Access,

Login into XI and open transaction sxmb_ifr. Then your xi start page should open. If it is not opened then it might be the installation problem. Also go through this links once and try to find out the problem:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1688 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

After checking the above weblogs if it dont work then try to see the installation guide:(see Page 44)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a5550de0-0701-0010-a8b4-9fd...

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure following basic things

1- You have XI server entry in your m/c host file

2- Install JDK 1.4X and above.

3- Bypass proxy for XI server IP in Internet Explorer properties.

Anand More

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just see if this is the problem:

login as XISUPER and then go to,

Exchangeprofile ->node->Connections->com.sap.aii.connect.repository.name

Here it shoud be the "hostname of the repository server" I guess

Regards,

abhy

former_member8655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

go to run -> drivers-> host

and in host make an entry of your XI server host name and IP address in this host file

You can check it works if you replace the host name in url with IP address

Regards

Mitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you have a look at this thread

Regards

Vijaya