cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC to MSSQL Server in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am in the Process of developing a scenario where my sender would be ecc and receiver would be sequl sever

have requirement whenever there is any update on the database ECC it needs to update on the different server which is MSSQL Server

am using JDBC as Receiver adapter and what should I use on the sender side, (Like to read the data from the ECC) ,

Thanks

PR

Edited by: PR on Sep 10, 2009 8:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

PR

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

Have a look at the following links which might be of help to you.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;?blog=/pub/wlg/4550

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Prakash

However How Can I find the RFC which is updating or Writing the records in a specific table

Thanks

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

It all depends upon your requirement of the interface. If there is update on database, so some transactions are run. Say an example Purchase order change, now here you can use the po change bapi directly. But here you should understand there is not one table which has change if you po change, there are few tables associated with it. So basically you need to check for any changes or updates. If it is not standard then you can create proxy and schedule the proxy accordingly. So whenver the proxy runs code it for any changes in any of table (logic would be checking the time). If there are changes then trigger the proxy else dont trigger. In receiver use jdbc receiver.

One other thing is to access the tables directly from sap, but if I were you I will not access the sap tables directly, instead will write a proxy.

Regards,

---Satish

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PR,

>what should I use on the sender side,

Use BAPI or Proxy from ECC Side

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I get the data from ECC into XI by using the BAPI, Can anyone send me the example

Thanks

PR