cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC print - GR level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I am trying to turn off the print functionality which triggers at GR thru MIGO. I have changed the option "DO not print at control indicators and still its getting triggered and it consumes lot of pages which we really not required for us.

How do I turn off this functionality?

Note : I am setting my DMR at char level..not sure this is the one which triggers the print function.

Regards,

Akash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Akash

There is a configuration setting in the inspection type which triggers the printing . Please check in the config for this

SPRO > QM> Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Maintain Inspection Types > Check for the inspection type whether tick is there in Print Inspection Instruction Immediately

IF yes remove this and check

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks gajesh..it worked

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to turn off the print functionality which triggers at GR thru MIGO

This is actually a setting by MM people of immediately printing the GR after save.

If you are talking about the "Do not print "Setting at char level........then this is applicable for printing in Inspection instruction & not during GR.

I hope you understood.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sujit,

Thanks for your response. I already talked to MM guys and they throw the ball in QM court.

Anyway...I will check with them again.

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MIGO there is one tick

Under General Tab

This is one of the reason

Print via Output Control

Indicates that the output determination function will be activated. In this case, the system checks whether output is to be generated.

Use

Set this indicator if you wish to print a goods receipt/issue slip.

Note

This indicator is preselected if the parameter NDR has been set to X (capital letter!) in your user master record.

Dependencies

Even if the indicator is set, output will only be generated if this is permitted for the movement type.

You cannot set the indicator manually for movements that are posted from other applications. This means that in this case you have to set the indicator through the user parameter NDR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sujit,

I am aware of the individual slip option under the general tab which triggers the print for GR slip . It has not been checked in my case. when I create the new material without setting the QM data, nothing is prinitng at GR thru MIGO . As soon as I activate the QM data by setting inspection plan even without MIC assigned...print function is trigerring at the time of GR thru MIGO.

Something needs to be turned off , it acts funcky ...

Akash