Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional E1EDKA1 segment in ORDERS05 Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the IDoc type ORDERS05, the segment E1EDKA1 has data about partners.

Right now, when I genrate an IDOc for the same, it has 4 segments , each for Partner Type AG,RE, RG and WE.

I want to add a segment for 'Forwarding Agent' (Partner Type is 'SP').

I also gave the Message type in th Prtner Profile (WE20 ) of the forwarding agent.

In which customizing I need to specify that the Forwarding agent should also be selected and a segment be created.

Please let me know. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Find the process code attached for the idoc message type in we64.

Identify the program/task/Function module attached to the process code.

Find the user eixt in the prog/FM.

In the user exit, add new qualifier values to the the E1EDKA1 segment.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

use the enhancement-SDEDI001 IN smod.U can see lot of function exits .I think in this exit EXIT_SAPLVEDC_002 u can write the code and can populate the additional segment along with the standard segment..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

I do have the same kind of requirement where i need to populate two additional segments of E1EDP05 in the INVOIC01 idoc. I have two questions.

1. should i populate it in the inbound function module rite before posting or

in the outbound function module before its being created.

2. Which user exit should i use.

3.The data i need to add , should it be hard coded, because ive already been given the doc saying that i should populate two segments of E1EDP05 in IDOC with currency types 12 and 31.

Guys Its a little urgent.

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil, I didnt get y u need to give the Message type in the Partner Profile (WE20 ) of the forwarding agent. IS it inbound or outbound ?