Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Inbound deliveries in DWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, your help will be welcome.

Here's the situation.

- I created a PO

- I create an Inbound delivery, It's not an ASN practice, just created to be transmited to the DWM (non sap app)

- The PO is flagged as Delivery complete or as Mark for deletion. For any reason could be the vendor will not deliver, or I don't want the goods anymore.

- I need to inform the DWM that the Inbound delivery should not be received any more.

Do you have any ideas to solve this technically, I know you could do something procedure wise, but I need a technical solution.

Keep in mind that when you create the inbund delivery and the status for ditribution to DWM is set, no changes are possible in the ERP.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We've got a DWM system going (All SAP), but the following should work with you as well:

1. - Check your CSL lock config on ERP side: must be set to LCT

(Note:

You can only make subsequent changes to deliveries in the decentralized Warehouse Management System or in the central ERP system if the CSL is active with reference tracking. This is the only possible way of preventing inconsistencies between the local ERP system and the decentralized WMS.)

2. - Then message type for "SHP_IBDLV_CHANGE" must be active so that when you delete the delivery from the ERP side, an idoc will be created and posted to the DWM system.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos