cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing is created even though billing block is set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have set billing block manually in sales order at header level. But the problem is, I could still create the billing document despite of billing block in sales order at header level which should not happen. as per my understanding system should not allow the user to create the billing if billing block is set in the sales order.

Can anyone please give me a clue why it is happenning.

Thanks in advance,

JM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JM,

Can you please check whether the blocking reason is assigned to billing type? Check and assign it at IMG>Sales & Distribution>Biling>Biling Documents>Define Blocking reasons for Billing-->Assign blocking reasons to billing types If not assign it. HOpe this solves your problem.

Please give points if it solves your problem.

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

Thank you all for your time & helpful answers.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is happening then check the Copy Control Between Sales Document Type & Billing Document Type.Here Check the Routine of Copying Req.

As it should not happen but might be Logic is there so that you can still able to create a Bill after maintaining the billing block at the Sales Order.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto to se11- VBAK (sales order header) and give your sales order number and execute and see the field FAKSK whether the field in the table is getting updated.

if it appears then the problem is with the coding,debug it and find out the problem

regards

senya

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have u maintained Billing Block for sales order type in VOV8 ?