cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line date is considering Sat and Sun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our facoty calendar (US) does not include any Saturday or Sunday as a workday. However, when we enter an order for 3 day delivery, Saturday and Sunday are counted. The schedule line date changes ONLY if the 3rd day falls on a Saturday or Sunday. For instance, and order entered on Friday, the 18th will bring in a schedule line date of Monday, th 21st. This is 3 days, but we don't work on Sat or Sun, so we really need to the schedule line date to be Wednesday, the 23rd. Now if we enter the order on Thursday, the 17th, the schedule line date will still be Monday, the 21st because the 3rd day fell on a Sunday. Is there any way NOT to count Saturday and Sunday at all as workdays? Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

U r factory calender is might be correct.

But the customer is also going to have the factory calender,in that he might not be having the holidays on Saturday and Sunday.

Check that.................

Former Member
0 Kudos

We found the function module to find the next available workday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What function you choice? please show with me, my company has the same trouble, I think SAP not good in this function (Propose the delivery date)

Thanks so much.

Edited by: hieulm_VietNam on Feb 24, 2010 8:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know of a function module that will return a date based on the current date + a number of days and take into consideration our factory calendar? For instance, if I input 20090918 (which is a Friday) and 3 days, I want a return date of 20090923. I do not want the system to consider any day that is not a workday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, thank you. All of our shipping points are assigned to a 5-day calendar. Monday-Friday.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked your shipping point what factory calender is assigned ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi