cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling/Back order processing Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can you tell me if the Rescheduling Sales Document program SDV03V02 (V_V2) can be customized as per our requirement.

Please let me know if there any includes or exits that can be used to customize it.

Like if we want to exclude the rescheduling of the Sales order that is on Credit hold. Right now it is doing the rescheduling for everything but we want to restict the orders that are on credit hold. We have similar restriction for some other scenarios.

Can you tell me how can that be done

Thanks

SAP Fans...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

For Sales Orders on Credit hold if Rescheduling is happening.

first of all check whether any "Z" - routine has been in place in Automatic Credit Control Assignment (OVA8).

since the standard SAP functionality does not confirm quantity for sales orders that are on credit hold, as the rescheduling program checks the credit status from VBUK table before confirming the quantity.

before you copy the program of Rescheduling of Back orders, try the above solution.

Regards

Gowri Shankar

Edited by: Gowri Shankar Ippili on Sep 29, 2009 7:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy the std program SDV03V02 in Z customised like ZDV03V02 and add your requirement . this is the best way rather add logic to std program.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tell this logic to your ABAPer, ask them to copy this program, write the logic and rename it as ZV_V2.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi