cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check printing-line items displayed in 2 different windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am customizing a standard form (f110_prenum_chck) into a custom form where I need to get the vendor information below the check with date of the document,type,reference,original amount,balance due,discount and the final payment amount. There is another window with the same data for a customer retain copy.I can find the fields in regup,reguh,regud tables except the final payment amount field. I think it needs to be calculated. As I cannot do the coding in SAP script, how can I do this? and if a vendor has 2 documents then one line item is been printed in the main window and the second one is falling under the customer copy window, but I need both the line items in both the windows as one is a vendor copy and the other one is a customer copy.

Please help me with this situation

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

you can actually do coding in sap script.

Syntax:

/: PERFORM <form> IN PROGRAM <prog>

/: USING &VAR1&

/: USING &VAR2&

/: CHANGING &OUTVAR1&

/: ENDPERFORM

The perform called via the command line stated is to be defined must be defined in the ABAP report prog as follows:

FORM <form> TABLES IN_TAB STRUCTURE ITCSY

YOUR CODE...

OUT_TAB STRUCTURE ITCSY.

ENDFORM.

the variables var1 and var2 are stored in the internal table IN_TAB

The internal table OUT_TAB contains names and values of the CHANGING parameters in the PERFORM statement.

for the 2nd part:

define two different pages..one for customer another for vendor....

print all the line items in customer page format.....

aftre u have finished printing for customer....use explicit page break to vendor page(format for vendor copy)..and reprint all the line items agaain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathik,

Appreciate your elaborate reply, but for the second part- you asked me to create 2 different pages but I need the complete form in one single page. I didn't get what you said regarding the page break up

Thanks in advance

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

for the 2nd part what is ur exact requirement??

You want a vendor copy and a customer copy. Probably you have two different headings one for vendor and the other for customer. what i meant that after you have printed both of the line items for customer (..suppose) you use a explicit page break and print the vendor copy page.

for this requirement where you want a vendor copy and a customer copy...

OR see this post