cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving images from KM on Change of Drop Down List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to retirve different images from KM and paint it in my Interactive Form. I am using a Value Help Drop Down in the Form. The requiremnt when you change any value in the drop down it will pull a different image from the KM and paint in Interactive Form.

In KM i created a folder demo inside public folders and uploaded some images. Any idea how to retrieve images from KM?

My next question is there any way to send the value to SAP when the drop down value changes. i tried to use onChange event and Call the app.eval("event.target.SAPSubmit();");

However I am getting null in the submit function i wrote.

Please help.

Thanks

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

in general, you need to provide a URL to the form template in Designer indicating from where the ADS should retrieve the required graphic.

Use the Object tab for your Image Field or static Image to specify the URL. You can either provide the URL, which is resolved at run time, or embed the image into the form to ensure that the graphic is always displayed with the form (which it wouldn't if the person accessing the form doesn't have access rights to the location specified by the URL).

Cheers,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks a lot. This is working. However i am facing a problem. When the image changes the adobe form is disappering and coming again. i want the form should not disapper here.

My next question is there any way to send the value to SAP when the drop down value changes. i tried to use onChange event and Call the app.eval("event.target.SAPSubmit();");

This event is not working properly. Although the form is submitted to SAP , the drop dwon list value i am getting null on my implementaion code.

I tried to put one submit to sap button in the form, after changing the drop down list value i click the button which is working.

Please help.

Thanks

Ranjan