cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting behaviour of Test Message tool @ RWB !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am trying to test my SOAP to RFC synchronous scenario using RWB test message tool . Issue is I am getting error "Error while sending message" as message and nothing else .

Few points :

1. User is having all authorization .

2. Payload is correct .

I have used the same tool n number of times, in different PI box, but not faced this issue before .

My findings :

1. I can see message in SXMB_MONI , but not able to open it in SXMB_MONI. On clicking on the message I am getting the error message "Selected message does not exist(any more)" @ bottom .

2. Details like Sender Interface , Namespace , Service are missing in SXMB_MONI .

3. I provided Sender Service and Receiver Service but in SXMB_MONI it is showing my receiver service under Sender Service , if I am testing with receiver service . If I am not providing any receiver service it is not showing any service name in SXMB_MONI .

Kindly suggest .

Regards,

Edited by: Santosh Rawat on Sep 10, 2009 8:40 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closng the thread as answered !! will Initiate a new thread .

Regards,

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check these:

1. You are sending to intergration engine and not to adapter engine

2. IF you receiver determination has

a) receiver party and service =

, then use the same in the test tool

b) receiver party and service =

BLANK 

3) Check the sender Communication channel and receiver communication channel for error log

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check these:

1. You are sending to intergration engine and not to adapter engine

---> Yep.

2. IF you receiver determination has

a) receiver party and service =

b) receiver party and service =

BLANK

-

> when I am giving receiver service . In Moni @ message it is showing the receiver service under sender service . and different client . Yesterday I made few changes @ Exchnage Profile level in RWB and instance profile in RZ20 . but just made the entries of FQDN nothing else.

3) Check the sender Communication channel and receiver communication channel for error log

---> No messages at communcaition channel level..

Regards,

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>----> when I am giving receiver service . In Moni @ message it is showing the receiver service under sender service . and different client . Yesterday I made few changes @ Exchnage Profile level in RWB and instance profile in RZ20 . but just made the entries of FQDN nothing else.

When receiver service was given as BLANK, you got the receiver service to be same as sender service? that means in pipeline your receiver determination was not found.

Try to use the find button in Integration Directory and give in it sender service, interface and namespace and check search. Was it able to find your receiver determination?

also check the trace of receiver identification step in SXMB_MONI

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suraj,

When receiver service was given as BLANK, you got the receiver service to be same as sender service?

---> no, its other way . It's like receiver service is not coming at all in SXMB_MONI wthereh I provide it or not. But on providing receiver service it showing under sender service colun in SXMB_MONI .

also check the trace of receiver identification step in SXMB_MONI

-

> I have mentioned that i am not able to go inside the message in SXMB_MONI. so how to check the trace ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

??

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am trying to test my SOAP to RFC synchronous scenario using RWB test message tool 

1. I can see message in SXMB_MONI , but not able to open it in SXMB_MONI. On clicking on the message I am getting the error 
message "Selected message does not exist(any more)" @ bottom .

Is the parameter LOGGING_SYNC maintained properly in the SXMB_ADM?

And also the TRACE level is at 2.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Is the parameter LOGGING_SYNC maintained properly in the SXMB_ADM?

--> Yes

And also the TRACE level is at 2.

---> I have maintained the trace level 3 .

To me issue seems is with the client ...becos all other interfaces are showing clinet Id 20 for this interface it is coming 30...don't know why ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Any Inputs on the mentioned Issue !!

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

did you provide Correct Send Message to Entry in the Test tool.

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhusudan,

Yes, I am using the correct message only !!

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surprisingly in SXMB_MONI, It is showing message Id and Client ID . But Client Id is not correct. I am using client 030 but it is showing 020 .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In other messages it has picked the right client Id i.e 030 !!

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Surprisingly in SXMB_MONI, It is showing message Id and Client ID . But Client Id is not correct. I am using client 030 but it is showing 020 .

In client 030, Go to SXMB_ADM --> Integration Engine Configuration and check if you have configured the "Role of Business System" and "Corresponding Integ. Server". If not then configure it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarvesh,

Done all these. !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts ,

Waiting for your valuable suggestions

Regards,