cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result recording is based on the Sample qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

During the result recording the valuation is taking based on the on the Sample qty rather than the characteristic values .

How can the valuation be based on the characteristic value limits . can some body help me on this .

thanks ,

ksr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In sampling procedure

Select valuation mode either of the following:

for Qualitative:

Attributive inspection nonconf. units

Attr. insp. nonconforming units / manual

Attributive inspection number of defects

Attr. insp. number of defects / manual

for Quantitative:

Variable inspection s-Method (one limit)

Variable insp. s-Method (two limits)

Valuation according to char.attrib.code

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sujith ,

thanks for the reply and the info .

if i use the fixed sample process with Manual valuation then what are the things that i need to take care that valuation happens based on the characteristics results.

Thanks,

KSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Sri

if i use the fixed sample process with Manual valuation then what are the things that i need to take care that valuation happens based on the characteristics results.

I m not very sure what is exactly the status of your result recording screen but I can understand,That you have selected "summeriz RR " Indicator.Can you please select the single result recording control indicator.

Also if you want to use manual valutaion along with fixed sampling the you can use but you have to select any of the control chart.that is what needed.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

As far as I understand your question is that at the time of result recording you want the system to do valuation on the mean of result value feeded and not on the number of sample calculated.

If this is the case, you have to modify your sampling procedure, as you said you r using valuation mode as Manual valuation.

Just change this manual valuation with Mean value within tolerance range.Then assign this to inspection char in inspection plan.

Hope this solves this issue, if this is not he case please revert back.

Regards,

Amit Shirsath.

Answers (0)